Research and development
Assuming the IPMA responsibilities within the national territory in the atmosferic and sea areas, focused its research efforts on projects that accrue to direct applications to use in operating activities in pursuit of a progressive improvement of information available to its users, the revised offer either a commercial or public service and in particular, in this case, the concern geared towards safeguarding people and property.
- PNAB - Plrograma Nacional de Amostragem Biológica
- ECsafeSEAFOOD - Priority environmental contaminants in seafood: safety assessment, impact and public perception.
- FRIESA - Modeling and forecasting the effect of extreme cold in the population health: the basis for the development of a real-time warning system
- LABELFISH - Atlantic Network on Genetic Control of Fish and Seafood Labellinng and Traceability
- ASTARTE- Assessment, STrategy And Risk Reduction for Tsunamis in Europe.
- CERTIFICA - Certificação MSC em Portugal: obtenção de conhecimento e estudos de viabilidade para candidaturas de pescarias costeiras e artesanais
- ASIMUTH - Applied Simulations and Integrated Modelling for the Understanding of Toxic and Harmful
- LANDSAF - Land Surface Analysis Satellite Applications Facility